We are very much influenced by Deming at Boyd HR. When there is an issue in an organisation we look for systemic failures in the first instance. If someone is not performing at the level they need to be performing at, or behaving in a way that they should behave, we first look to see:
– If the individual clearly knows and understands as to what exactly they are responsible and accountable for.
– If they know how they should behave;
– If they have the requisite knowledge, skills, attributes and attitude to carry out their role effectively.
– The level of leadership capability in an organisation.
– The performance management processes.
– The recognition and reward systems in place.
Boyd HR bring ‘leading-edge thinking & best practice in people management’ to our Clients on an outsourced basis. We are their HR Department. We effectively partner with our Clients in ensuring their business success. We are the trusted HR provider for 100’s of Irish businesses for over 21 Years.
Email: email@example.com or call +353 74 9123150.